Services for UC, ACU, CIT, UNSW and ANU students
Off-campus Canberra University student accommodation by UniGardens comprises three levels of boutique self-contained budget student accommodation with furnished studios of various configurations, fully furnished 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom plus study apartments of the highest calibre in design and comfort, 75 flats in total. Each unit's bedroom and sleeping area is capable of accommodating either two single beds or one king size bed. Apartments and rooms can be shared by several students or rented privately by one person. See detailed rooms and apartments description »»
A lift is included for servicing all floors with provision for disability access. There are 30 secure basement car spaces and a bike storage for 56 bicycles for students as well as a separate visitor car park at the basement level.
A common laundry room is located in the basement with washing machines, dryers and irons. The facility also has additional common areas for use by the tenants such as a fully equipped study room with free-for-all exchange based library, billiard/pool game table, gym, table tennis and a TV lounge area.
Australian-style barbecue (BBQ) area is organized on the ground floor terrace and available for use by all students and tenants living in UniGardens.
Uni Gardens provide high levels of security. The main entrance, all common area doors and each apartment and bedroom are equipped with swipe-card electronic locks which can only be opened by a resident's personalised security card. CCTV 24/7 security cameras record and monitor entrances to the building and activity in common areas.
UniGardens facilities and features
- Electronic Security Key Access to the building and apartments
- Common study room with wi-fi and whiteboards
- Outdoor barbecue area
- Coin operated laundry located in the basement
- 24/7 CCTV security cameras
- Secured bicycle storage in the basement
- Secured underground car parking
- Disabed access
- Gym, billiard, table tennis
- Kwikimart Convenience Shop Minimarket
UniGardens offer following services for students:
- Reception office during office hours to ensure efficient arrival and departure processes, and rental payments and enquiries
- Afterhours senior students and residents support for lock out services and general information and assistance
- Mail receiving service
- Onsite Management. The management company has extensive experience in managing similar facilities in other Australian locations ensuring that appropriate behaviour standards by both residents and visitors are maintained whilst on the premises.
- UniGardens offer a student counselling/mentoring programme as part of the occupancy fee and will have a number of senior residents who will be responsible for coordinating social activities.
- Business Facilities such as photocopying, fax and local or overseas phone calls.